Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

PINTEREST: ENGAGEMENT PICTURES PART 1



It's time for me to reveal Part 1 of Justin (aka my unexpected love and fiancĂ©) and my Engagement Pictures taken by the super fun and oh so talented Ryan Garvin!!! Eeeeek...I think I was just as excited to see them as some of you were! :)

Many of you have written me the sweetest messages and comments telling me how excited you were to see them, which means so much, and I want to say, "Thank You" for them and your interest and support throughout my wedding planning adventure!

So, without further ado, I now present some of the pictures from our 1st location, a picnic in Laguna Beach complete with some of our favorites...wine, cheese and chocolate!



Needless to say, we are so happy with the way they turned out, and I am only just getting started with what I have to show you from our shoot!

Little fun thing about us is that we shared a glass of 7 Deadly Zins on our very first date, which is why we chose it as the wine for our picnic! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...