Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

PINTEREST: ENGAGEMENT PICTURES PART 2


Today is not only my birthday...oh my...but Wedding Wednesday, and so, I'm back with Part 2 of our Engagement Pictures! :)

I want to start by thanking each and every one of you for your beyond supportive, kind and super sweet comments and messages about the pictures I posted in Part 1 of our engagement session and picnic in Laguna Beach! They meant more to me than you know and I was so touched! ♥

These pictures, taken by Ryan Garvin, are of our stroll in the park with giant peach balloons and a Save-The-Date sign that I made with materials from Michael's craft store, and I will do a Get Crafty DIY post on it soon for those interested!

So, without further ado, here we go...


Thank you for sticking around to check out part 2 if you did...part 3 and 4 are still to come of the formal and beach pictures in future Wedding Wednesday posts!

Other than that, I can't believe I turn 32 at 11:31PM, to be exact, tonight! Eeek! ;) However, truth be told, after I turned the big 3-0 I stopped having parties! ;)

That said, a few friends on my side of the hill and I are going to a mexican dinner tonight to celebrate since they said I had to do something, and since I'm fighting a cold, which had me up at 6AM not able to breath...hehe...that will be the perfect amount of celebrating for moi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...